Godox TT600 ThinkLite Standard Shoe Flash in Kenya
Godox TT600 ThinkLite Standard Shoe Flash price in Kenya is 10000 Shillings. The Godox TT600 Off-Camera Flash is a universal Speedlite that is equipped with a built-in 2.4GHz X wireless radio system and a powerful guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm, helping you create a versatile and effective lighting setup.
The universal shoe-mounted flash features a zoom range of 24-200mm as well as a 14mm wide panel and offers manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128. Also, for bounce flash, the head can tilt from -7 to 90° and rotates left and right 180°.
In addition to radio, the TT600 sports optical wireless functionality. Also, it features a 3.5mm sync port along with a wireless control port for expanding your lighting setup and adding functions. It runs on four AA batteries which help produce a recycle time of 0.1-2.6 seconds. Additionally, through the use of an optional transmitter, the TT600 can achieve high-speed sync with the select camera system. Buy Godox TT600 ThinkLite Standard Shoe Flash online at best price in Kenya at Zuricart
Godox TT600 ThinkLite Standard Shoe Flash price and specs in Kenya
|Price in Kenya||Ksh. 10000|
|High-Speed Sync via Optional Transmitter||Yes|
|3.5mm Sync Port; Wireless Control Port||Yes|
|Recycle Time||0.1-2.6 Seconds|
|Wireless Master/Slave Functionality||Yes|
|Rotates Left & Right 180°||Yes|
|Tilts from -7 to 90°||Yes|
|Zoom Range||24-200mm (14mm with Panel)|
|Built-In 2.4GHz X Wireless Radio System||Yes|
Reason to buy Godox TT600 ThinkLite Standard Shoe Flash
- An integrated 2.4GHz X radio system is incorporated into the TT600 for wireless triggering. Able to be set up as a master or slave, this flash will help you create a versatile lighting setup with a range of 328' and support for 32 channels and five groups.
- It can also support high-speed sync when used with an optional X series or Cells II transmitter.
- With a guide number of 197' at ISO 100 and 200mm the TT600 will easily illuminate most subjects. It also features a zoom head with a range of 24-200mm and a 14mm wide-angle panel for using a variety of different lenses.
- Manual power control from 1/1 to 1/128 in 1/3 EV steps.
- The flash head can be tilted from -7 to 90° and rotated a total of 360° for controlling bounce and where the light falls on the scene.
- Optical master/slave transmission is available for working with other standard flashes.
- Using an optional FT series remote control set, users can connect to the wireless control port to gain wireless control over the flash's power settings.
- A 3.5mm sync port is available for setting up a wired connection to a camera or trigger.
- This flash runs on four alkalines or NiMH AA batteries which help deliver about 230 full-power flashes and recycle times of 0.1-2.6 seconds